1. “Did you get my memo about the accelerated feeding schedule?”
2. The new intern is a little shy.
Image Credit: Random_420-69 via Reddit
3. “Leave your resume over there and I’ll sleep on it.”
Image Credit: Purrnisherr_1016 via Reddit
4. “Want to go out for drinks after work? And then in and then back out again?”
Image Credit: miyog via Reddit
5. Junior Executive Bird Watcher
Image Credit: jhutch2147 via Reddit
6. Business cat spending this year’s bonus in Vegas.
Image Credit: megh-anne via Reddit
7. “Those documents were due Wednesday, Rebecca.”
Image Credit: 0haltja16 via Reddit
8. When you share your screen with the group, but forget to close a “personal” tab.
Image Credit: JGP_Miguel via Reddit
9. Tuna Quality Assurance Manager
Image Credit: Naeojinx via Reddit
10. That Monday feeling.
Image Credit: tdoodles97 via Reddit
11. “Please put your ideas on the table, so I can knock them onto the floor.”
Image Credit: Petsnchargelife via Reddit
12. “Enough pictures, I’m running late for my 2 pm nap.”
Image Credit: cowmad88 via Reddit
13. When someone on the team suggests thinking outside the box.
Image Credit: chickuaua via Reddit
14. Nepotism at its finest.
Image Credit: NutmegTaters via Reddit
15. “It’s time for your purrformance review.”
Image Credit: celala28 via Reddit
16. “Cancel my meetings, there’s a bug on the ceiling.”
Image Credit: lexicon04 via Reddit
17. Catnip is for closers.
Image Credit: topnoodle via Reddit
18. “Can you stay late tonight? We really need to catch that red dot.”
Image Credit: Jilly_so_illy via Reddit